What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user anonymous.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher,
but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not excepted by the LSSI. Would:
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces available on the
website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
Identification of cookies and purpose.
Name of the publisher, name of the cookie, “type” and Purpose.
|__cfduid||Third parties||Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd||They store user IDs in order to maintain a chat session.||https://es.zopim.com/|
Note: “Proprietary” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. RESHAPE YOUR BODY, S.L recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitarcookies-quelos-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-tomanagecookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If the user wants more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the web, you can contact RESHAPE YOUR BODY, SL through the following address TEAM@RESHAPE-YOUR-BODY.COM indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the Users through the web.